Eat wild and shine is the foundations of nutrition programme designed to support optimum fertility, digestive health, immune tolerance and hormone balancing.
Eat wild and shine is suitable for you if you are experiencing any of the following;
- Preparing for a pregnancy, aiming to conceive and in the process of pre-conception planning
- If you have any fertility or infertility concerns, if you have had any trouble conceiving or with a pregnancy
- You have a complex condition and are looking for answers
- Gut health or digestive symptoms or related skin conditions
- Immune or autoimmune conditions such as inflammation, allergy. atopy
- Endocrine or hormone conditions
- If you’re stressed out, burned out, gaining weight and need support
- 90 minute consult online or in person
- Written personalised programme
- 3 x 30 minute support calls
- Community support via the Eat wild and shine closed Facebook group where you can share your journey
- Full access to the members only area of the Wildfare website with detailed advice written by Wildfare nutritionist Eli Sarre.
Eat wild online course materials
Eat wild and shine is the Wildfare Nutrition programme written by Eli Sarre and encorporating over a decades worth of research. We follow the experts and bring the content to you in one digestible course which has been tried and tested in the Widfare clinic since 2013. This package incorporates both the online course and 1:1 support from Eli so you will have all the information you need at your fingertips as well as all the support you need to keep you focused and achieve your goals.
An easy to digest and practical guide to nutrition without the fuss. Foodie friendly, lots of plant foods and written by our nutritionist.
This course includes everything you need to know about lifestyle, carbohydrates, protein, healthy fats, gluten, vegetables, and more and includes numerous tips and ideas for you to try each week.
For everyone who wants to support their health and the health of their family, either for specific health conditions or for those focused on improving fitness and performance.